The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best thing to use to clean dirty spots on cloth seats???I have some hard to remove spots must be grease or tar..

·
Super Moderator
12,799 Posts
ive had decent luck with the "foam" aerosol can spot removers...ive taken stuff out of light gray seats with it...

also will sneak out moms rug scrubber once in a while..it has upholstry attachments and the soap and hot water it produces works real nice..i stop over and do my entire truck a few times a year with it lol...

but the cans have worked for me for spots...cant remember what brands or anything ive used..but worth a shot if nothing else...

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
Chewing gum, grease and tar can be removed with Sherwin-Williams "Oops".

Products such as Shout, Resolve or Armor All Tuff Stuff work well for the "who knows what it is" spots or I'll use Simple Green straight out of the bottle or 50/50 with water.

No matter what you use test it on an inconspicuous place first.

Bill

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The resolve helped some but they are still there...They could be cigarette ash burns...Where do you buy the Sherwin Williams oops at????

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
burk313 said:
The resolve helped some but they are still there...They could be cigarette ash burns...Where do you buy the Sherwin Williams oops at????
I buy it at a local building-hardware supply.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
WildBill said:
burk313 said:

I buy it at a local building-hardware supply.
It comes in a small metal can(yellow) much like lighter fluid, most hardware stores carry it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts