The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to help out myself with the girl who has come down with cancer. imagine having to quit your job to assist your sick child and the stress it must carry. my sympathies to the family and sky especially. I am by no means a guide for trout but with a very impressive number caught I wanna try this out. again folks, it's all for sky and nothing for me but a good time fishing with one of you.

I am auctioning off a 1 day trip to fly fish from my boat on a lake that is stocked. I will cover your bait and lunch if you wanna stay all day. feel free to bring spinning tackle if they are not aggressive on flies. my count last year solely this style was 246 trout!! all from my boat and about 50 were fly fish. I am located in Ephrata, pa and will be fishing local to there. I have a good know how of the water I chose and will bring livewell if you choose to keep fresh fish, obviously catch and release is fine also. I have a 16 ft. boat with all we need to fish comfortably. this trip is all about you.

I would like to start the bidding at $50
I will personally throw up the first $50

fell free to pm any questions you may have. and I will accept handicap or special needs individuals. thank you all who participate

auction will end march 27th

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not even an offer? this is a good time. I thought guys would be all over this. especially for the cause. i'll let it ride out, maybe some of you wanna bid at last minute if i'm lucky.

i'm sure most of you are too far to come for a day which is understandable too.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Thank You so much for what you are doing here triplegguide.
Come on guys and gals. Someone out there would like to go on a lake fishing trip. It is for a great cause. Once again Thank You so much for what all of you guys and gals are doing for my family and I! You have no idea what it means.

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
I don't fly fish and those dates won't work for me, BUT if I win it, we can either reschedule or another HPA member can have a day on the water on my dime. $75.00.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
buckaroo, just happy to help

4c game chaser, we can always bass fish, bowfish or trout at later date. you name it. bowfishin is an all nighter with generator and lights.

thank you for steppin up!!

also caught 35 trout today and son caught a tag!!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wwhat about even a father son duo or grandparent and grandchild? i'm easy to get along with and really wanna see this bid up.

kinda thought it would go better but I've had worse,lol

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
auction ends today. very disappointed in the turnout but not everything goes as planned. today at 5pm i'll pm the winner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts