The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I’m new to Chester county and actually the US. I’m getting back into ATV riding and want somewhere to ride. I live near Phoenixville and am 36. Can anyone recommend. Thank you

·
Registered
199 Posts
Look up FRO or AOA. It’s up in the the coal mine region (schuykill county) about an hour or so from Chester county. Lots and lots of land up there. From what I understand it’s pretty cheap memberships as well.

·
Registered
10,335 Posts
There is a place near Tower City that people go riding. Not exactly where but you might be able to google it and find something out

·
Registered
11,439 Posts
Hello I’m new to Chester county and actually the US. I’m getting back into ATV riding and want somewhere to ride. I live near Phoenixville and am 36. Can anyone recommend. Thank you
Look up FRO or AOA. It’s up in the the coal mine region (schuykill county) about an hour or so from Chester county. Lots and lots of land up there. From what I understand it’s pretty cheap memberships as well.
Really depends on what type of riding you want to do. For casual riding, DCNR has trails across the state that are free to ride but the rules prevent any aggressive riding. If you want to let er rip, you will need to join a club like the groups J7knight posted. Here's a link to DCNR trails info:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Best place near would be Ashland, treverton and around there. ( Reading anthracite sells you a pass to ride) Not many legal trails in or near chester county. What ever trails were around have houses on them.

Reading anthracite

1 - 5 of 5 Posts