The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read in a another forum that you can ride about 65 mile in Benezette, Pa. Has anyone rode up there. If so could you PM me with some information. Thanks

Frank

·
Registered
77 Posts
The only thing open are a few twp roads. All SFL, Game Lands, Seneca Resource Lands are all closed to atv's and so is most private land.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
The Benezette Hotel seems to be a gongregation point for many ATV riders. I am sure if you called them they would have details or point you in the right directions of where the best riding is.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Thinking you might be better off getting ahold of somebody at the Medix Hotel.They have a jeep riding trail real handy to the bar.I've seen lots of quads there.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Most of what you see at the Medix Hotel rode illegal to get there. As far as the Benezette Hotel it is on a TWP road that is open to atv’s but still many rode illegal to get there also.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I've heard it explained here by others familiar with the area . There may be a dozen different roads in the Benezette area that are legal for ATV traffic , but most are single roads that don't connect to each other . People that have camps on those roads use them to visit one another .

·
Registered
21,268 Posts
I know piles of guys that unload their ATV's behind KMART in Dubois and ride to the medix hotel.They try to tell me that it's legal the entire way but I know for a fact that there's no way it can be.

·
Registered
63 Posts
There are no legal ways to get to Benezette or medix .i live in elk county and the only way you can get there is by knowing land owners . As far As the roads in bennezette they really don't lead to any where there just dirt roads traveled by vehicles

·
Registered
21,268 Posts
I live about a mile from the elk county line.You can leave my house,take Fire tower rd and a few other twp roads into Kersey and to the Big Trout.There's no way to get from there to the Medix Hotel legally.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts