The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for experienced, adult, atv riders to ride with me on my 460 acres of trails in South Central Pa. (near Pa Turnpike).

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Sign me up! you can PM me with more details

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bird Man, How do I PM you? Like John said, "Life is tough if your stupid".

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
click on my screen name, then click on the "send a private message"

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
is this wildbill?

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Hey there quadboy...

Not too far from the Fishers ATV reunion...

If you are thinking of going check out the how to win tickets for it...

We will have a great time out there...

Tom

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah Ben, this be the infamous WB. Wanna ride? I've made a lot of new trails. Lots of elevation changes. Tight turns that can't be made without power sliding. Off camber. I even have slop and mud now, for those interested in smelling like...well, you know what. Get some buddies, hop on the TP and come on up. You know the rules. Hope to hear from you. Bill

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
I would love to but the next three weekends I actually have filled with quad riding. this sunday were doing some riding up on the mountian ground our family owns but mostly just sitting by the campfire. the following week is another ride. and then the week after that I am at ssrt. after that many weekends in a row I need a break. august and september are also full. I am sure someone will take ya up on the offer though.

·
Registered
944 Posts
What town are you located? Myself and my riding buddies may be up for a road trip.

·
Banned
19,532 Posts
Quadboy,

I'd be happy to ride with you sometime. I'm not as wild as some of these guys. And my Polaris 700 Sportsman is much tougher to manuever than some of my buddies' atv's.

Will be back from Japan later this year. I am near Gettysburg.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts