The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I decided to blow my load, and put all of my atv pics and video into one youtube video, I hope you enjoy it. Dang youtube didn't like my music so I ended up picking something they suggested, screwing up the timing of pics/video to the music I had done. This a compilation of several years riding at several places, I ride a lot more then I take pics and video but I have vowed to take more pics and video from here on out so I can share it and look back at it later. Don't worry, this won't be my last video for awhile, I should have some awesome footage fromt the Nuge ride this weekend with what is sure to be some sick hill climb action.

ATV Montage on Youtube

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Nice vid Mike. Was hoping to ride with you this Saturday but it doesn't look like I am going to make it. we could have had some friendly ribbing.LOL

The vid won't play past 3:24 on youtube for me though. Anyone else having a problem?

·
Registered
799 Posts
Shark, it played fine for me, all the way.

Birman, really cool. I remember some of those places, good times. Enjoyed the montage. I am looking forward to seeing what you guys will be getting into this weekend.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, maybe next time we'll get to do that Sharky!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts