The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
atv classes

i think it was on here that somebody was offering atv classes- my wife is just starting to ride and i think it would be a good idea for her to get some safety tips- i might be able to get some other people to come along if someone out here knows who i am talking about -- let me know thanks - i am looking for a class in early spring thanks

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Re: atv classes

I believe it was "Life2Fun"..that does the ATV classes.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

good evening-- left message on your phone- will call this week again-- thanks

·
Registered
1,704 Posts

My wife offers ATV safety classes. She is certified by DCNR for teaching safety classes. Just let me know and we could set something up. Thanks Stuffer

·
Registered
519 Posts

i bought my atv at the end of 2007! Didnt have a trailer at the time and lost all my polaris bucks because there wasnt any safety classes close to harrisburg. You think with all the dealers within 50 mile of the capitol they would get together and have somthing local.

·
Registered
8,510 Posts

Susq.- That is ASI, the dealers dont have a say in who has certification to do the classes.

ASI puts a very stringent number on how many people can hold ASI certification in a radius.....I became a DCNR ATV safety instructor due to the fact that I couldnt find an ASI instructor within a 3 hour drive for my kids.

DCNR and ASI classes are completely separate.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

hey- sorry i never got back to you in jan- some things went south- but any way- i thought you were too busy to have a class- if this has changed- please count myself and my wife in- - if you need a certain amount of people- let me know- theres people at work might be interested also-- thanks - ps:- if you lost my phone number i will send it to you-

·
Registered
519 Posts

im looking to take a class myself, We ride sometimes along the creek on the roads back there and i was looking for some information to take to the township to ask permission to have a class by an instructor.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

no problem - sorry did not mean to butt in- i talked to him in jan - i will try and call him -- sorry again

1 - 15 of 15 Posts