The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i heard back from one State reps office. they said making these legal would result in an increase in poaching !!!

i replied that since poaching is already illegal, why would a poacher wait for night vision to be legal before they used it ?

its like a person saying they cant be an armed robber because they cant legally own a gun.

·
Registered
16,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just heard back from my State Reps office. they liked my view point and agreed to look into it. they also said they are trying to meet with the game commission on this subject and will get back to me.

sounds good, lets hope it goes somewhere.

·
Registered
818 Posts
I was hoping you'd get some responses on how well these scopes worked. They do look interesting.
I've been looking at the specs and I can't figure out if the IR illuminator is only for long range or do you need to use it for all ranges.
The scope does get a lot of really good reviews.

·
Registered
144 Posts
A few of the guys I hog hunt use them and they work well. The biggest thing with them is battery life. I like the Sightmark Photon 4.5 better , it does not have all the fancy options like the ATN sight and everything is in black & white. The ATN is colored in day light , but night vision is the same. Just keep in mind both are only rates up to 308 like most night vision scopes.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
looks great,
i wish they would come out with a decent forward attachable set up to put in front of my scope that dose not cost so much

1 - 10 of 10 Posts