The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am heading up to camp on Monday and Tuesday the 25th and 26th of March. Gonna help stock Tionesta and Twomile Run. Also kicking around a few other ideas. Definitely gonna listen for turkeys but also may fish some dhalo and special reg areas or take the CanAm and ride the Timberline trailhead near camp. Just gonna be me and the dog this trip. Anyone else going to be up those days???

·
Registered
242 Posts
You are spending way to much time up there lately. I am jealous. Work right now has me tied down more than I would like. Have fun

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pappy, 4 deer crossed the road right below your camp from the fields back towards the pond at around 8:30 this morning. One was a dropped antler buck. They looked pretty good. As did all at your camp., It was COLD up there today. Snowed like crazy at times.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Heading up to Potter 3/29.
Taking up a new couch and recliner, putting in a new heating
element in the water heater.
Want to have things in order for the Spring Fling(trout & turkey}.
Pattern the turkey Gun, may do some fishing.
Campfire at night along with some cool cocktails.
Sunday morning taking a hike with my grandson in search of the Easter Bunny.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Would love to head up on the 29th for the weekend to get alot of camp work done, seems like it might be a good weekend, just wondering how much snow will be on the ground up on German Hill, gotta lot of work to do on the camp, this year just want to get an early start on it.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Did they manage to get the Tionesta stocked in spite of the storm?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts