The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 15 acre field in Covington pa. Property is right along Tioga River. If anyone wants to come arrowhead hunting/metal detecting please shoot me a text. 570-772-6153 Right along side of Fat alberts if you know where that is on Old 15. MY Farmer that I lease to just plowed and field is ready for looking around. At your own Risk if you fall down.. LOL

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Clearcut Rob said:
I have 15 acre field in Covington pa. Property is right along Tioga River. If anyone wants to come arrowhead hunting/metal detecting please shoot me a text. 570-772-6153 Right along side of Fat alberts if you know where that is on Old 15. MY Farmer that I lease to just plowed and field is ready for looking around. At your own Risk if you fall down.. LOL
Sure wish I lived closer . Very generous of you to offer .

·
Registered
976 Posts
Great offer! When my daughter was going to Mansfield U. and before 15 bypassed Covington, it was a pleasant drive through there. Loved the old buildings and houses. You're close enough for me, but no detector yet. Maybe in the fall.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
A great offer

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Very generous. If I was on your side of the State I would definitely take you up on it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts