The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been hanging around the x bow forum for a couple years now. Seen a lot of post by arrowhead. Just want to say people like him are what make the x bow forum great. Arrowhead is sure one good guy who goes above and beyond. Always willing to offer help and for extra mile. Not to mention he rely is an expert. A true asset.
Wow just read my post. Dang auto spell. Fixed it

·
Registered
13,867 Posts
ruger1v said:
Been hanging aroynt the x now forum for a couple years now. Seen a lot of post by arrowhead. Just want to say people like him are what make the z bow forum great. Arrowhead is sure one food guy who goes above and beyond. Always willing to offer help and for extra mile. Not to mention he rely is an expert. A true asset.
Agree 100%, He does go out of his way to help anyone with a question and share his knowledge. Even those just getting started out.

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
We owe 5 deer harvests in 3 years to AH and the goods and services he provided. Most importantly to me dead in 20 yards deer kills, following his formulas, recipes and tips for these new (to PA) weapons. His product testing and experience played a huge role in my gang's success and confidience thus far, ZERO doubt in that. I know many here ditto that too.

The weapon has completely changed when and how my family hunts, but Arrowhead's help ensured us it is a good change.

God Bless Ya Mike. Many great years to you and the Mrs!! You certainly are among the best of the best of HPA sponsors we had the pleasure to do business with.

OK maybe I should lighten up a little or he will raise his prices...

BTW, catch Mikes and dpms's writings in the Crossbow magazine..you'll like that too.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Arrowhead , Which Broadheads do You use out of a crossbow or would You out of mine , Parker Tornado 330 fps with red hot bolts
thank You
tom

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
I spent most of the summer last year testing broadheads. Right at 5,000 shots. My favorite is the G5 Striker. That is followed closely by the Red Hot Crosspro/Tru-Fire T-1 and the Wac'um Triton.
The Parker Tornado likes the G5 Striker the best.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts