The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have a slick way to store arrows in there work shop. a homemade holder. i was thinking 4" pvc maybe. any pictures for ideas?

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
When my Dad built my gun cabinet for me years ago he put in an arrow holder in one end, just two identical squares of wood with holes drilled the correct distance apart so the fletches don't touch each other. One end screwed to end of cabinet and other end has dowels to hold it up. End attached to cabinet is hinged so if not using it you can remove the dowel and swing it down out of the way.

·
Registered
952 Posts
I use a 4" round plastic tube and it holds plenty of arrows, just put a bottom in it and you can move it without worry lol.

·
Super Moderator
13,990 Posts
I made a square wooden box frame out of scrap materiel and used a piece of egg create light louver at the top side and one at the bottom side with a wooden bottom.

I can lay it sideways or set it straight up. Size it so the vanes will clear on the top side egg crate louver. It provides easy excess to my arrows. I have several sizes of arrows and it allows me to separate them.

For my arrows of yester year I have them standing upright in a brass spitune.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts