The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,209 Posts
Western Diamondback? I heard they are some evil tempered motor-scooters and have a very potent venom.

Good thing she fond him before he found her.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
meal time...they taste good.
Yes they do, I use to marinate them overnight and then put them on the grill. However have not eaten one in many years. One morning I went out to feed the horses and brush them while they are eating. Heard some rustling in the straw and looked down saw a big diamond back with a barn rat partially digested, half in - half out.......Have not had one since then.

Reactions: bohunr

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does it have a lawyer?
Yeah he does - Michael Aventi, said he would represent him after Stormy settle her case, then called again and said AG Barr and his boys had other plans for him so right now I don't know if I should be looking for another lawyer or not. As you know most lawyers are nothing but low down snakes.

Reactions: bohunr

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Yeah he does - Michael Aventi, said he would represent him after Stormy settle her case, then called again and said AG Barr and his boys had other plans for him so right now I don't know if I should be looking for another lawyer or not. As you know most lawyers are nothing but low down snakes.
Not surprised. Pa rattlesnakes have lawyers too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts