The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....for some football!?!

Thank the baby Jesus football season is finally here!!!!

HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
23,752 Posts
Heck ya kick the ball already

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Hopefully, Seattle will quit whining about SB40. No, they won't, and now we get to see a whole season of DBs not even being allowed to breathe on receivers thanks to them.

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
steelerfan58 said:
now we get to see a whole season of DBs not even being allowed to breathe on receivers thanks to them.
I hope you are wrong. Otherwise, it'll not be worth watching.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
It is Roger's dream for every game to look like a Madden game. Look at preseason--guys weren't even allowed to look at WRs.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Aaron Rogers just looked a lot like Favre on that play. I didn't think he had that kind of arm.

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
steelerfan58 said:
It is Roger's dream for every game to look like a Madden game. Look at preseason--guys weren't even allowed to look at WRs.
It all depends on which team the DBs play for...

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
TraskOutdoors said:
steelerfan58 said:
It all depends on which team the DBs play for...
True, but it's been made clear he hates all defensive players and coaches. Its just that he hates the Steelers more. The new rules don't apply when the Steelers are on offense--teams are free to tackle them from the moment the ball is snapped until 4 seconds after the whistle is blown, and at any time in between. I am somewhat shocked that he suspended Welker for poppin Molly, though, since he is one of the Forehead's guys.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts