The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/06/1200-health-professionals-sign-letter-approving-of-floyd-protests-but-disapproving-of-lockdown-protests/

Marching arm in arm, screaming and shouting with no masks on, firebombing cars and buildings, beating store owners to near death, smashing and looting...ALL OK ACCORDING TO HEALTH “PROFESSIONALS”...

Standing peacefully on the grounds of the statehouse with *gasp* a gun on you...NOT OK ACCORDING TO HEALTH “PROFESSIONALS”. Apparently protesting lockdown orders makes you a white supremacist...

Absolute insanity.

Unfortunately, I get a first hand look into the mind of a rabid leftist quite frequently when I see my mother in law. I actually have concern for her health when the name Trump is mentioned because she becomes violently unhinged and seems ripe for a stroke or heart attack from the rage.

In having a conversation with my father in law about the riots and police standing down, she once again interjected and blew her stack, raging about the fact that men with GUNS were protesting at state capitols recently and the cops did NOTHING. She wanted them arrested for “threatening” people by abiding by their state’s open carry laws...

When confronted with the fact that they weren’t throwing bricks at cops or firebombing the statehouse, she lost it. In her eyes, anyone protesting shutdowns by DEMOCRAT governors is a domestic terrorist and a “threat”. People destroying entire communities and calling for Trump’s head is “what America is all about”...

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If I would have to deal with that on family get togethers I would need some whisky or a strong sedative before, during and after the visit.
I’m proud of the fact that I’ve learn to turn it out when it starts and just ignore it. It’s hard sometimes but not worth the disruption to even engage her on it. My wife gets into pretty heated discussions with her sometimes!

Just last night we had a cook out and I was grilling shish kabobs on the patio. My 8 year old daughter was reading a book about it kings and queens and princesses or something and asked my who “ruled” America. As I started to respond to her that America isn’t “ruled” by anyone because we are a representative republic, my mother in law cut me off and snapped that “Trump WANTS to rule AMERICA!”. I took a deep breath, kept on grilling and proceeded to explain our system to my daughter and never once looked at or made a comment to my MIL. It’s tough, but you just can’t reason with these people so it’s not worth the effort and frustration.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Liberal minds don't work like ours, just more proof.

This "protesting" is somehow getting intertwined with the coronavirus scam, muddying the water on both issues. That's not a coincidence or a mistake.

Kind of funny, but the riots started just about the time the media ran out of excuses of why we weren't all dead from Covid 19. Timeing was pretty incredible to help the media and some government officials to just kind of slink away while nobody's paying attention. Look over here, don't look there. .

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Liberal minds don't work like ours, just more proof.

This "protesting" is somehow getting intertwined with the coronavirus scam, muddying the water on both issues. That's not a coincidence or a mistake.

Kind of funny, but the riots started just about the time the media ran out of excuses of why we weren't all dead from Covid 19. Timeing was pretty incredible to help the media and some government officials to just kind of slink away while nobody's paying attention. Look over here, don't look there. .
Spot on.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I’m proud of the fact that I’ve learn to turn it out when it starts and just ignore it. It’s hard sometimes but not worth the disruption to even engage her on it. My wife gets into pretty heated discussions with her sometimes!

Just last night we had a cook out and I was grilling shish kabobs on the patio. My 8 year old daughter was reading a book about it kings and queens and princesses or something and asked my who “ruled” America. As I started to respond to her that America isn’t “ruled” by anyone because we are a representative republic, my mother in law cut me off and snapped that “Trump WANTS to rule AMERICA!”. I took a deep breath, kept on grilling and proceeded to explain our system to my daughter and never once looked at or made a comment to my MIL. It’s tough, but you just can’t reason with these people so it’s not worth the effort and frustration.
Feel for ya buddy! Thankfully my family is not like that. Just one neighbor I have to be restrained around and a cousin I never see! You are aloud to slap old people I think!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Yes, the riots came right after Covid 19, which came right after an impeachment failure, which came right after the Russia collusion hoax. Sure seems like the Left always has a story to move on to after the previous one fails.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Yes, the riots came right after Covid 19, which came right after an impeachment failure, which came right after the Russia collusion hoax. Sure seems like the Left always has a story to move on to after the previous one fails.
And right before Rosenstein testifies that he would not have signed FISA warrant and admits NO "Russian collusion evidence " to investigate Trump back as far as 2017. As well as unemployment numbers aren't as bad as some hoped for, having biggest monthly gain in years and stocks are close to setting new highs and ECT...

·
Registered
4,969 Posts
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/06/1200-health-professionals-sign-letter-approving-of-floyd-protests-but-disapproving-of-lockdown-protests/

Marching arm in arm, screaming and shouting with no masks on, firebombing cars and buildings, beating store owners to near death, smashing and looting...ALL OK ACCORDING TO HEALTH “PROFESSIONALS”...

Standing peacefully on the grounds of the statehouse with *gasp* a gun on you...NOT OK ACCORDING TO HEALTH “PROFESSIONALS”. Apparently protesting lockdown orders makes you a white supremacist...

Absolute insanity.

Unfortunately, I get a first hand look into the mind of a rabid leftist quite frequently when I see my mother in law. I actually have concern for her health when the name Trump is mentioned because she becomes violently unhinged and seems ripe for a stroke or heart attack from the rage.

In having a conversation with my father in law about the riots and police standing down, she once again interjected and blew her stack, raging about the fact that men with GUNS were protesting at state capitols recently and the cops did NOTHING. She wanted them arrested for “threatening” people by abiding by their state’s open carry laws...

When confronted with the fact that they weren’t throwing bricks at cops or firebombing the statehouse, she lost it. In her eyes, anyone protesting shutdowns by DEMOCRAT governors is a domestic terrorist and a “threat”. People destroying entire communities and calling for Trump’s head is “what America is all about”...
Sadly, I have an older BIL and SIL that are exactly like that. It's really hard to be around someone that mentally unstable.

·
Registered
392 Posts
These “experts” lost all credibility with me a long time ago. EVERYTHING is political. Just like with the whole global warming/ climate change hoax. It’s all a farce to support their Leftist/Commie agenda. Looking back, the late Senator Joe McCarthy was right all along......

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I'll add that this whole scamdemic mess has opened my eyes to something:

There's far more sheep out there than I previously thought.
Good sheppards are in short supply.... especially in positions of political office.
Awful lot of wolves (no pun intended) are in those offices.
I agree 1,000,000% if it’s possible. I too have been amazed at how many people mindlessly complied because they heard something on the idiot box.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Martial law will be declared by the dem governors next when reduced police forces can’t control society.

Reactions: bohunr

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
You have to wonder what will they come with next. Each escalation becomes more bizarre or violent. I am concerned. They are at the panic point and I would not put anything pass them.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Martial law will be declared by the dem governors next when reduced police forces can’t control society.
The police will be defunded and disbanded. Then the dems will probably defund the DOD so there will be no military. They will have to hire the Chinese or the Russians to come in and police us. (I am saying this in jest but then I know they are dumb / evil enough to do it. :sad:)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts