The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any problems with Archery warehouse? I'm looking at getting another doz ICS hunter 340's and they seem to be the cheapest place to do so. Thanks folks. Keystonepaul

·
Registered
24,796 Posts
Lancaster Archery is a sponsor of HPA. They have a banner on the Archery Hunting Forum. If you can, support those that support HPA.

·
Banned
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Spur, thanks, I'll probably take you up on that.
Hi Bluetick, good point. I have dealt with Lancaster Archery going back years ago and bought some stuff from them when I last updated equipment. Excellent to deal with for sure. Frank from Lancaster archery was a prominent contributer to the board at that time I believe.(back when HPA started tor thereabouts). But with that said, every dollar counts these days at least for the forseeable future. So for this purchase it'll be whose cheapest. One of these years I'll get around to upgrading my bow again, and when customer service and technical support is more prominent a consideration on the purchase, I'll certainly look to them. They were terrific to deal with years ago, and I've heard nothing to change that in the years that have followed. Thanks all. Keystonepaul

1 - 4 of 4 Posts