The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Not with any Archery stuff, I did buy a gun from him and have no complaints.

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
I have purchased a few guns from them, never any problem and have overheard him talking archery, seems to know his stuff.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
I bought my sons Diamond Nuclear Ice from him and he set my son up really good. He really knows his stuff and if he isn't busy he will spend all day with you setting up your bow. My buddy bought a bow from him and he was with him for about 4 hours setting it up and then giving him some pointers. I have heard that he can be "moody" at times though. His prices aren't that bad on certain things either.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
I've stopped a few times when I was home, he was bs-ing with people, and didn't want to give me the time of day, but I was't buying big ticket items either.

·
Registered
209 Posts
My buddies and I have bought a few guns from him. None of us will not give him a dime anymore as well as a lot of others I know. As was said he's very mood and if questions are asked he treats you as if you're an idiot. So now we go to Sportman Supply Co. or Grices for guns. Archery stuff we go to Ultimate outdoors or Bills.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts