The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good luck to all who’s going out today and be safe!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Good luck everyone! Heading out in 10 minutes. Wind isn't too bad just yet, more of a breeze right now. Hopefully it doesn't get too bad. But like Shed Antler said, you can't kill them from the couch, so here we go. Be safe and shoot straight.

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
The world is waking up in 2D. Wind is variable but, as yet, tolerable.

Go get em boys and girls !!!!

HUNT SAFELY !!!!

·
Premium Member
24,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The wind here is howling I’ll wait until Monday

·
Registered
12,360 Posts
I haven’t heard a peep either which is odd. Wind isn’t really that bad either. Just gusty at times.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Been sitting for about an hour and have only heard 1 gobble in the distance. There is a constant wind of about 12mph with occasional gusts.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Didn't really anticipate going out with the forecast of 40 mph wind gusts but it was calm when I went to bed. When I woke up it was still calm so I figured let's go. Standing in the gathering light I heard the first gobble a good distance off... and 5 seconds later the wind came ripping down the valley. All quiet now in between the gusts.

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Birds everywhere here in 3B. Swing and a miss at 6:15. But still lots of gobbling so I’ll hang tight.

·
Registered
12,360 Posts
Congrats to those that scored. Heard my first bird below me an hour ago. He would answer but wouldn’t come up over the hill he has been quiet for a while now.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts