The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK Reps with the Brian Fisher event now on the books time to plan the next event in the SC region. That being the apple cider festival at Prince Gallitzen State Park. It should be sometime around early October. I will contact the park office and get the info. Who is up for it. It is only 1 day and since it is just 1 day that leaves a whole day to loaf at my camp and enjoy a fall day. The PGC and PFC both have booths at this event.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
nevermind Dean. I looked it up and it looks like its Oct. 3rd. I got excited at the idea of spending more time at your camp but that date wont work for me. I have my brothers wedding the 2nd and am pretty sure i wont be in the mood to drive anywhere on a Sun.
I will make it back there though to put some "camp" time in for sure! I hope some other Reps step up to bat here though - sounds like a nice place to take the family!

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
dude, your bro is gettin married on the first day of archery?????? I can't believe you didn't intervene in that one

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Oh Dennis trust me not happy! Had a few choice words! I can still get out in the morning and most likely it will be miserably warm come noon anyway so i'll just suck it up amd wish i was in a tree somewhere that evening.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Called the park office. They do not have any vendor booths left but have some spots left in the lawn on both sides of the main midway. Possibly between the PGC and the PF&B. They will said they will go online to this site and review some information to be sure it is inline with the theme of the event then call me back if we can get a spot. This event gathers 12000 visitors each year, if you have ever been there you would know it is extremely crowded and busy. Lots of camo walking around lol.

http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/calendar/view_event.asp?CalendarID=9496

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok guys here it is. There is one (1) spot open it will be 2 spots down from the Game Commission spot. The cost is $45.00. This event brings in 21,000 people in one day!!!!. I can work the booth can anyone else.

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Book it if you get two... I got the 45 bucks.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
I cant do it that weekend or I would be there

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
I cannot committ to this for sure. Typically I go to the event with my wife to "watch" her spending. Not sure if Im going to be making it with her or not as I have some soft plans in the works for that day for a while now. If I am able to go I could probably stop in and help out for a little bit.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey guys I had to reserve the spot so I did. If I have too Zaine and I will man the booth. Anyone available to help.

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Dean like i e-mailed you...i think me and the gang are going to try to make it...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts