The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to my local Agway to get some Purple Top Tunips. They were out, but had Appin Turnips. So, I got some. I've heard of them for sometime, but have never used them. Looking forward to something new. Here is a link to them from Ampac seed company.

http://www.ampacseed.com/appin.htm

Anyone ever try them?

·
Registered
9,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
huntforfood said:
I ordered 50lbs...they paid for half the shipping. My shipping portion came to $12, not to bad to ship a 50lb package from the Mid West.
How much did you pay for a 50 lb bag?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Dutch said:
How much did you pay for a 50 lb bag?
Paid $3.10 per pound. Not bad...but not exceptional price. I usually purchase seed from a local dealer that sells seeds from a company in Paradise, Pa. Local dealer wouldn't return my calls, so I figured he didn't want the sale.
They sell their brand turnips for $2.90 per pound. Couldn't wait any longer for him to call back...time to plant.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.