The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12,352 Posts
Best baseball game I've ever seen. 5 blown leads, 3 blown saves and a walk off.

·
Registered
25,519 Posts
Watched it all. One of the best Series ever. Congrats to the Cards for the comeback, even if they did beat my Phils.

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
Didn't miss a game, very very disappointed in the outcome. I am starting to know what it is like to be a Buffalo Bills fan. 2 years in a row and this year almost tasting victory. It was a great series. Looking forward to next year, as I know the Rangers will compete again. Congrats to the Cards on wanting it more and never giving up.

·
Registered
12,209 Posts
I watched parts of the games and most of # 7. Every time they showed the crowd and all that red, my thoughts were with the Phillie fans and that they should have been in the stands. Not for nothing but frankly, I am glad that the team that beat the Phillies won the Series. BUT - I just don't like that guy Carpenter at all.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I didn't watch a single inning of it and I'm okay with that. I'm still in mourning.

·
Registered
25,519 Posts
Baseball fans missed a great Series, if they didn't watch this'un. Just my opinion?

Didn't have a problem watching it, because my dad was always a Cards fan. Plus it soothed some of the sting, having the team that defeated my team in the playoffs, win it all.

·
Registered
10,285 Posts
Great series, and epic choke. Couldn't believe it.
Worse than the Buffalo Bills Superbowl chokes IMHO ...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts