The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
I've watched a little of it, mostly just catch the highlight reels. I still follow it a little, but watching a race is the equivalent of taking a sleeping pill.
I find a 2 minute recap on sports center a much better way to watch it.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
hahahahaha hahahahaha

say, why the heck you boys all dressed up?

-we're the good ole boys!

you're the good ole boys?

·
Registered
25,518 Posts
<span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="color: #990000">JUNIOR!! </span> </span>

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Fuda44 said:
muskyman62 said:

Hahhahaha I couldn't agree more, it may be entertaining in person but it brutal on tv.
events that absolutely, without a doubt warrant excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages to be able to enjoy don't gather too much of my attention.

·
Registered
25,518 Posts
Crybabies? You do realize that Robby (Whiner) Gordon is no longer there, right?

·
4,245 Posts
I watched bits and pieces of it, not as big a folower since my Dad passed away.

I was a Tony Stweart and Kevin Harvick fan when I did watch. Harvick didn't do to bad (13th) but Stewart was not good (35th).

I will say this for all those who hate on NASCAR. I was there too, never a big fan then a buddy of mine got tickets to the race in the Poconos. That was good time, I can only imagine the tiames had at Daytona or the Brickyard. NASCAR live is pretty darn amazing. TV does the sport no justice.

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
I have been to Dover, Poconos, Richmond, Louden, Watkins Glen, and Bristol. Been 10 years since I went to a race, but hands down, Bristol was the best place to watch a race live.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts