The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and some friends will be down in 5C for a day or so in the late season and we have about 6 guys...more never hurts...

we were going to go to the SGLs and state forests down there...or if anyone knows of some farmers with deer problems we can go there too haha

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Depending on the dates and how I do in the next few weeks with the special antlerless and late archery seasons I'd like to get in on this. If I'm available and still have any tags left, I'd be more than happy to come up and do some deer hunting. Or maybe be a small game hunter/driver for you guys if I'm tagged out. (Unlikely though.) I'm always up for meeting others from HPA.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sounds goog to me guys...also if you guys have any spots we could go PM me so its just between us...im not very familiar with that area down there...we just planned to go down to do something new and see some new ground. also down there the late season goes 2 weeks longer than up here so that was another reason we chose 5C

·
Registered
389 Posts
I'm not trying to discourage you, but finding deer on public land if 5C in flintlock season is going to be a tough order. The public land down here gets hammered and the deer tend to be pushed off on to surrounding private land. You can have fun hunting, just don't expect to see many deer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts