The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19,636 Posts
I have them and they worked well. Not sure everyone has the same problems at first but it affected my sense of balance.
First day I had them was the day after Thanksgiving and everything was great. I had all the bells and whistles added, anti-glare photo gray ect. When I wore them out opening day of deer season trying to climb down a steep rocky hillside was difficult. I was getting worried I had a stroke or something
I went back to the eye doctor and told her what had happened and she laughed at me. She told me I would get use to them and to give it a few more days. She was right.
I have been using them now for the past 5 years and its not perfect but it is a lot better then bifocals.
Last pair I got were the Crizal lenses, sort of expensive but well worth the improved view if you need to wear glasses.

Good Luck

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the issue i am having is i bought the 4 D package( extra 200 ) which was suppose to have the prescription the FULL width of the glasses,, even the varilux brochure state EDGE to EDGE clarity ,it also reads NO need ot find the clear area its all clear ,,well now my eye doctor says the bottom section is no wider viewing area then normal bifocals ?? that is the issue now ?? it focuses about 3-4 inches wide while reading ?? past that you must turn your head ,UNLIKE what the Brochure stated

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
They tried them on me one time. Couldn't wear them. They changed me back to standard plastic with bifocals. Now I don't wear any, except reading glasses. Love the LASIK.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts