The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

Anyone have any experience with these?

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  ratherbhuntin 
#1 ·
I am looking into getting a UTV, there are a couple dealers near me, one sells Cub Cadet Challenger's 550 and 750's, the other dealer sells Kymco 450 and 700's. The Cub Cadets basically come with everything you want on one, the roof, the windshield, winch, doors etc. For the price, the Cub Cadets seem like a reasonable deal as do the Kymco's but the Kymco's do not come with the extras included, that would all be added to the price. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with either of these UTV's? Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
Seems like an easy choice to me. The company that manufacturers Cub Cadet has been in business for over 80 years and made in America while Kymco is a new kid on the block. Couple that with the Cub comes with all the features you want but you would have to by them separately on the Kymco and they are priced similarly.

Reactions: Dogface
#6 ·
We have a dealer that sells both brands and also bennches. Between myself and friends we've owned all of them. Between all of them I would get a bennche. Not sure what size your looking for but a t-boss 550 with roof, wind shield, winch, and manual dump bed is $8k vs $11k for a comparable cub.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.