The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a saiga shotgun? If so are there any issues with it? I am about ready to purchase one and am now hearing that they can have problems, only no one can say for sure but I am guessing cycling problems. Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I've shot them before using 2 3/4in game loads and they cycled fine because they had a lighter than factory spring. I would imagine if your going to shoot something with a lil more punch like buckshot or turkey loads you would be fine with the factory spring. Another problem is not keeping them clean. Other than that they are a blast to shoot so have fun with it

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have read some reviews online and the only negative ones were from competetive shooters. I still want one just for fun, thanks HTH

·
Banned
317 Posts
If you have cycling problems Cadiz gun works 1 hour outside of Pittsburgh will fix it for Free that's the warranty provider for Saiga. About the only cycling problems you will have if any is low brass the guns made for slugs and buckshot.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome Finley i wrote that down, didnt even think of a warranty. I guess its not something to rely on with a new firearm but knowing there is one is reassuring.

·
Banned
317 Posts
Check out Saiga 12 Forum it's very good I have a Saiga 12 IMO as far as a battle shotgun I don't see how it coulod get much better

1 - 6 of 6 Posts