The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of the older guys at my hunting camp would like to have a patch to sew on their hat's / jackets for our camp and they've put me in charge of it

My question: has anyone done something like this for their camp?

Any suggestions for where I could go to have this done? I've designed a logo that I think will work, so just need to figure out how to get the patch done.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
lots of places make up custom patches. One that you might not think about are those that make them up for boy Scout events.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
MUGGZ,
No patches but we do have Pine Creek Grouse Dog embroidered hats and hunting shirts, with the RGS logo.
Pine Creek/Dave

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Any place that does hats and tee shirts can do patches. Our camp started getting them made in the 60's, I still have a few unused ones, very cool old momento's.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
I'd start out by doing a search online. Lots of people are into embroidery and have machines that can do a lot of stuff might want to ask around. I know a lady at work has one. Haven't seen her for a while she works nights opposite shifts. I work days. I do know she said she can do a lot of stuff with her machine.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the suggestions. Does anyone know any local embroiders in eastern PA they would recommend for this?

·
Registered
231 Posts
One of our crew designed a sticker for our trucks like the Black and White ones you see on the rear windows of vehicles. I took it a step further and had some made with a camo background.

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
I don't have a camp, but I do have a company logo. My brother-in-law's wife had a glass mug made for me with my company name and logo on it, just by scanning the image off my business card. They can do computerized embroidery the same way.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts