The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can hardly sit still. I have to go to the range to get some last minute shooting in, and to foul the barrel. I can't go till 10 due to club rules. I also have to get my hunting clothes and possibles bag ready. I an not going to let the weather this weekend slow me down.

·
Registered
12,676 Posts
I am!! I am taking my muzzleloader and crossbow. It will be a morning time decision
I might do a half a day of each

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
i am so pumped! got everything ready to go heading to mckean county after work. hopefully the snow sticks around for a few days. i love this season! good luck to all no matter what your weapon of choice is!

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
I AM!!!...wife is carrying the in-line in the AM, not sure if my son is going in PM yet.

I am just looking forward to hanging out in another stand waiting for the BANG and smoke from hers.

Hope the little bit snow sticks around, looked nice this AM when I saw two does on the way in against that white backdrop. .

·
Registered
353 Posts
I'm so ready! This is my 1st hunt with a ML! Headin for potter this afternoon! Good luck to all!!

·
Banned
4,532 Posts
Clothes washed, smokepole ready, acreage that no one hunts waiting for me, hope it stops being crappy here tomorrow so I can grab a nice doe!

John

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Excited here, kids are all at sleepovers, so the wife and I can get some rest, up early and hunt we together til noon.

She will be in the roofed stand on the rim...me about 100 yards above her on the ridge.

Be safe all..ENJOY IT!!!

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
I'm as ready as I'm gonna be, but this weather aint lookin good. we just got back from spotting and saw more bucks than does. lol imagine that. the only good part was the doe were all by my blind. good luck to everybody and be safe.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Got my GPR Nipple Gun ready to go. I`m using Bear fat , for patch lube, from a bear my Brother -in- Law shot last year. Thought it might bring me some luck.....

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I'll be out with my flintlock. 2 to 4 inches of snow tonight and 2 to 4 inches tomorrow. Should get the deer moving between the corn and the hemlocks. Good luck guys. Lets see some pictures tomorrow night!

·
Registered
635 Posts
I'm so excited I can't sleep...lol...taking the ground blind out with my inline to stay out of the rain....hope to get some smoke in the air early....good luck all!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts