The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can hardly sit still. I have to go to the range to get some last minute shooting in, and to foul the barrel. I can't go till 10 due to club rules. I also have to get my hunting clothes and possibles bag ready. I an not going to let the weather this weekend slow me down.

· Registered
9,880 Posts
I AM!!!...wife is carrying the in-line in the AM, not sure if my son is going in PM yet.

I am just looking forward to hanging out in another stand waiting for the BANG and smoke from hers.

Hope the little bit snow sticks around, looked nice this AM when I saw two does on the way in against that white backdrop. .

· Banned
745 Posts
Clothes washed, smokepole ready, acreage that no one hunts waiting for me, hope it stops being crappy here tomorrow so I can grab a nice doe!

John

· Registered
9,880 Posts
Excited here, kids are all at sleepovers, so the wife and I can get some rest, up early and hunt we together til noon.

She will be in the roofed stand on the rim...me about 100 yards above her on the ridge.

Be safe all..ENJOY IT!!!

· Registered
835 Posts
I'm as ready as I'm gonna be, but this weather aint lookin good. we just got back from spotting and saw more bucks than does. lol imagine that. the only good part was the doe were all by my blind. good luck to everybody and be safe.

· Registered
12 Posts
I'm so excited I can't sleep...lol...taking the ground blind out with my inline to stay out of the rain....hope to get some smoke in the air early....good luck all!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.