The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Titusville area? Oil Creek State Park Pleasantville , been up there few times lotsa corn not much sign wise any other observations...

·
Registered
183 Posts
Will be in 2F from Frida 11/16 - Tuesday 11/20, but also will not be in the areas you mentioned. I'll be in the Sheffield area. Good luck!

·
Registered
646 Posts
I live in 2f. Close to 3a border. I'm in Bradford. I'd be happy to put you in some good places if you wish. We have no shortage haha.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Ill be in Tionesta. Saw some bear sign but tons of acorns.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Elk/Forest line. Heading up This Weds. to do a little grouse hunting/scouting. The boy playing football this year severly limited my scouting trips.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I will be in forest county. Camp is close to the tri county line so some drives are in elk, warren and forest county. Lots of sign and bears seen all summer should be a great year.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Jughandle, 24 or Stoney Pt. Scouting Thursday and Fri to narrow it down.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Me and 22 of my closest friends A.K.A. The Misery Mountain Bear Gang will be pushing the eastern ANF!

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
I'll be hunting outside of Oil City. My cousin hunted there during early M.L. season and saw five where we are hunting.

·
Registered
66 Posts
hct4all said:
Jughandle, 24 or Stoney Pt. Scouting Thursday and Fri to narrow it down.
I'm on crystal springs... Went grouse hunting for the opener and saw some bear droppings and tons of acorns

·
Registered
66 Posts
Bowhunter253 said:
I will also be on crystal springs... What are are you in Joe im on the lower road
the R J camp... It's towards the end where it branches off

1 - 20 of 24 Posts