The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 15 and i am looking to find used traps. If you know where i could get some used traps cheap or you your self have some traps that you aren't using, let me know and maybey we could make a deal.

·
Registered
186 Posts
trapperman.com in the trap shed or ebay or in the classifieds forum on here

·
Registered
547 Posts
You can get new traps from Cocolamous Creek Supply as cheap if not cheaper then used ones. I know tht people are going to say " yeah but they are dukes", but I have never had a problem with them. Post what you are looking for and I would be willing to bet that some guys on here will help you out.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i am looking for 1.5 coilsprings and i really don't care what brand they are. I just want them so that i can get out next year and trap some coon.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Noah, give Ron Marsh a call @ 814-677-2564, he's in Oil City. He is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. He has a nice shop and he'll take the time to help you out with any questions you might have. His prices are compariable with F&T and Mn Trapline but no shipping charges, If you go, tell him that you want to smell the lure that's in the ammo can.
Cutt

·
Super Moderator
12,799 Posts
if strictly targeting coon, dont rule out the dog proof traps as well...ive never used one, but they seem to make an awesome coon trap from what ive read on here and trapperman...and dont have to worry much about non-targets like barn cats and stray dogs and skunks and possums etc...

and like was said, trapperman classifieds or on here are great places to keep an eye on...ive never bought a new trap..

·
Premium Member
24,100 Posts
MossCreekMonster said:
You can get new traps from Cocolamous Creek Supply as cheap if not cheaper then used ones. I know tht people are going to say " yeah but they are dukes", but I have never had a problem with them. Post what you are looking for and I would be willing to bet that some guys on here will help you out.
+2 on Dutch

·
Registered
679 Posts
YodelDog827 said:
Excellent trap for the money

Here is a good trap just for targeting coon.

No links. You should know better than that.
So we can tell people to check out the trap shed, ebay, and give the names of trapping supply dealers but we can't post links.... I'm not trying to be a wise guy. I honestly don't understand... Can somebody explain the logic or reason for this??

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
Links are for the people who pay for advertising on this site. This site is kept afloat by advertiser's dollars.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
The NTA convention will be in Lima OH this year. This is a great place to pick up tips and deals.

·
Registered
547 Posts
PM me your address Noah. I will see what I can round up. Lets help this kid out. This is the future of the outdoor sports. What are you going to be trapping?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
because i really dont have a lot of muskrat around and the raccoon around my house are so great in number that i want to sell those traps so i can buy raccoon traps

1 - 20 of 22 Posts