The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of getting a Beagle for my son to hunt with. Anybody have one their looking to give up ?

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Don't know if anyone is interested but a friend of mine has a 6 month old female (very good nothern breeding Ranger Dan, Haunted Hill Shaker, Hunts Creek Ben in pedigree) that her mother tried to make a pet out of.
The pup is just too much for the house, just a bundle of energy.

She is looking to move it and maybe recover her shot costs etc. Maybe a hundred bucks or so.

Any of you want contact info. just PM me and I'll pass along.

John L

·
Registered
266 Posts
I will have some grade beagle puppys probably in June bog is pg right now. Female is liver and white, male is white and lemon. I bought the male from "hunting54" he is very nice.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
midvalleybeagler,

John is in NH for the weekend, I called and talked to the lady about the beagle pup yesterday, Shes gonna be a 15 incher, lookin at the breeding she should be med speed to upper med

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
I have a litter a week old, should be small and a good strong medium speed. Drop me pm if interested. They are newborn, and will not be available for 5 weeks.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I am looking for a male beagle pup for a friend of mine who's dog just died tragically on a hunting trip. Looking for a male pup that promises to be big and fast.Please let me know asap.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Hey Griff, a buddy of mine just made a cross this week. If you ever seen the mumbles dog Andy had, it would be similair bloodline. They will be fast probably around 14".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts