The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

Registered
Can't see the comb but, looks like a rode island red rooster. They make good soup. Warn it once, then it's soup. One of your nieghbors has chickens to be sure. Perhaps warn them as well.

My chickens and turkeys chase the deer off of thier feed every day in the yard. Pretty comical when it is cold and the deer get determined.

Registered
Boy I say I say some of you guys need glasses that there is a pheasant. And yes the PGC does stock them. I shot a few on this guys farm and he told me never to come back. He has an access sign but I think he is trying to keep all the pheasants to himself. Waugh!

Registered
Is it required I return the saddles off the two large Doe I shot? Is there a study going on where they are now using saddles? Waugh!

Registered
saddles are used to disguise certain deer. its ok that you shot them. some get close to electric fences, be careful. you keep the saddles, they are like bands on geese.

Registered
It is true. The latest issue of game news has an in depth article about it. Funds for the project come from PR so no liscense revenue will need to be used for this program. Penn state is also involved in it somehow, research of some kind if I remember what it said in the article correctly. It's only being implemented in certain county's, clarion was one of them but I don't recall all others except Lancaster and greene.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts