The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
39,585 Posts
Just a question. Now don't get upset. Okay, here it goes. Why are you a Skins fan?

·
Banned
19,532 Posts
I am wearing my Seahawks shirt now, and will have my redskins shirt on this afternoon.

We are an NFL family! We cheer for four teams, and they all made the playoffs!

Me, steelers
Wife, cardinals
Son 1, Seahawks
Son 2, Redskins

·
Registered
39,585 Posts
atr said:
dc 21 said:
Just a question. Now don't get upset. Okay, here it goes. Why are you a Skins fan?

I grew up 3o miles or so from DC ,, Edgewater, Maryland
Ok. I understand now. The Skins had a good year and Cousins has exceeded expectations, Soooo,

Hail to the Redskins

Hail Victory

Braves on the warpath

Fight for old DC

·
Registered
39,585 Posts
What happened? The fire went out in your tepee so you just move to another one? Where do you go if the Steelers lose?

·
Registered
10,207 Posts
We see at least Chip got one thing right.Way to go Desean,2-17,and a game momentum changer weak effort.

·
Registered
39,585 Posts
He got rid of Jackson but had no replacement for him. That's a mistake on his part. If he kept Maclin and Jackson they would have been a better team.

Btw, the Skins got the ball at the half yard line and couldn't punch it in. That tells me something about the Skins.

·
Banned
19,532 Posts
dc 21 said:
What happened? The fire went out in your tepee so you just move to another one? Where do you go if the Steelers lose?
Not sure if that was directed at me or not, but if it was, I'm right here. Hail to the Redskins, go Steelers!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts