The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The next couple of days it going to be in the 40's I hope springs coming soon im tired of looking at the snow. I might try and go out tomorrow and see how the dogs do.

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
We'll be out Saturday for the last hunt of the year. Its going to be a sloppy slushy mess. But the holes should be flooded so the bunnies should play nicely with the hounds.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I'm headed out in a bit.
Will be out thurs., fri., and sat morning as well.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Have to wait until Saturday. There will be some worn out hounds come Saturday night.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I'll be out for one last hunt with any luck. 48 and partly cloudy is the forecast here, so I wanna run my pup!

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
yup, been putting alot of miles on...hunting where there is less snow.

·
Registered
753 Posts
I was out this morning. I hunted two corn fields near Atlantic, Pa in Crawford County. Never cut a track but had a wonderful time. A lot of good exercise. Doc in Pa.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
I will be running as much as we can on Saturday THEN LOADING HOUNDS INTO THE TRAILER AND HEADING TO MAINE FOR THE WEEK!!!! YEEEEAAAAA!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Heading out Saturday to a hotspot I found in December haven't been back since loaded with rabbits, Crawford County, hope the rain holds off.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Saw some good numbers yesterday, a few running circles, and a few running to higher ground to find dry holes.

Get out there, the weather is very tolerable, and the rabbits are plenty!!!

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Brine said:
Saw some good numbers yesterday, a few running circles, and a few running to higher ground to find dry holes.

Get out there, the weather is very tolerable, and the rabbits are plenty!!!
with snow melt and now rain coming, not going to be many dry holes. Might be wearing a T-shirt on Saturday with it being 53 in my neck of the woods.

·
Registered
365 Posts
One last chance to chase some grouse this weekend. I'm hoping to get the pup's nose into some birds.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Will be hammering the dogs on Saturday before packing up and heading to Maine with Andy. The anticipation is killing me right now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts