The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else sign with Fortuna?? Signed for 5500 an acre and 20%. I was in that large pool of people that signed with them in the friendsville group. Soon as we had a deal, cheasepeke came back with 6000 an acre. but we took fortuna. I signed for all my 296 acres

·
Registered
8,133 Posts
ilovebradford said:
haha i had 1,628,000 reasons to sign... this time money talked.
good for you, i hope your able to enjoy life to it's fullest

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you guys for all the nice comments. I realy did not want to sign, I did not sign when it was 2500 an acre and everyone yelled at me. But this time it was to good to be true. I am the sole property owner, so i am going to share with the rest of the family to make there lives a little easy'r. im am also a police officer, so if royalty checks start coming in im going to donate to familys who have lost loved ones in the line of duty. they said there is a 98% chance they are going to drill on my property! Hope you guys get some of the luck i just got, if anyone is going to sign and have questions, feel free to ask. i might be able to help!

·
Registered
89 Posts
I just sent in an add-on application. I hadn't been paying attention to the lease prices and was shocked when I read about it.

·
Registered
5,176 Posts
Congrats!!
We are working on getting a deal down here in the northern half of Columbia County.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Lovebrad, Thats at least 3 P/O On this site. Thast awesome. I think for being civil serveants we did alright

·
Registered
89 Posts
twomaples - An add-on application is for landowners in Bradford and Susquehanna counties that were not part of the Friendsville group that negotiated with the gas company. Depending on where your land is located the company may offer the same contract that the group received. More info is available here - http://www.thefriendsvillegroup.com

·
Registered
326 Posts
We signed a couple weeks ago for our measly 2.5 acres for $5750/20% in Overton Township. Most everybody around us had already signed when we gave in.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts