The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've started writing again, I forgot how theraputic it is. I hate writing on discussion boards sometimes because i feel like an attention seeking brat, when really we are all just trying to share experiences, but in the back of our head we half expect a reply.
When i blog, the replies if any are a bit different.

anyway, i do want to share it and thought..."the HPA Guys and Gals will understand me...", so here goes

http://jayd4wg.blogspot.com

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Nope. I had an English teacher that MADE me do one a few years ago and told me I would probably fail if I didnt do it. It turned into more of a chore than anything and I havent even thought about it since.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
i never have had a desire to use a blog but I just added one to my website over the holidays-- not sure how much ill use it but i needed something when i was messing around with subdomains.

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
I hate writing on discussion boards sometimes because i feel like an attention seeking brat, when really we are all just trying to share experiences
That statement hit me kind of funny because I kind of had the exact same thought when I was toying with creating my own blog a little while ago. But it was just too much Me for my liking. I guess I like my writings being the in mix with others on a froum like this or even have my story inspire someone to respond with one of their own that fallow.

Nice blogs guys..perhaps it is time to try one again seems like it could be fun.

·
Registered
5,643 Posts
never really tried the whole blogging scene. be interested in setting one up though if anyone could give me some pointers!

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice site Keystone - I have had and maintained enough sites to choke a horse the past 10 years - i just can't bring myself to do it anymore. With Blogspot, i can actually post about my deer harvest or fishing trip WHILE in the field still enjoying the time. It just suits my lifestyle better now. I like the added mobility and I don't even have to keep my laptop around.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts