The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of expanding my crossbow arsenal this year and was wondering if the manufacturers have anything really great coming out this year...Anybody ?

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I've just sold a recurve and a compound, have another compound on eBay now with one more to go---by the Sportsman's show--I'll have lots of room--and a few shekels

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Wow, where to start. There is so much new stuff this year it's overwhelming. Ten Point has the new Turbo XLT. Small compact 13 1/2 inches axle to axle. Also, they have a new line called Wicked Ridge. Two new models that will retail for $399 and $499.
Parker has a new Cyclone with dual string suppressors, shorter overall length and soft touch camo. They also have the Enforcer 160 for $399 and the BushWacker 150 for $299
PSE has the Tac-15i and the Tac-10i that don't need the AR-15 lower. Rail-less design, dual string suppressors and compact limbs.
Crosman-Center Point has the new Hex.
Carbon Express has a new crossbow that looks very interesting.
The Koda is in the works and should be interesting.
Mathews has a ....
Just joking
....just making sure you are paying attention. Although it's my understanding they hold a patent for a single cam crossbow.
LOOK HERE

That's all I've got for now. I'll be updating this after the ATA show the end of next week.
2010 is going to be a great year for crossbows.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts