The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
have 2 options to hunt,, 1 is public land ,,i have never hunted it before ,but its suppose to hold alot of hogs ( over 60 taken first day ) option 2 is a private club i have hunted before and taken 5 hogs on it in 3 trips down , we normaly hunt at night on the club property the club cost 500 each ,currently the club is not seeing alot ,so i thought maybe drive down and check out the public land ,,season closes jan 31 on the public land
basically drive down about 800 miles and motels ,, license is 20 per 3 days ,,there is a days inn motel closeby we stay at ,just to hunt public land it wont cost much just the gas and motels ,as far as time that can be flexible,
if you would like more info leave me a number and i can call ,,if i go down would like to leave around the 23rd ??

·
Registered
761 Posts
Dave, sounds like a great opportunity but I can't do it. Leaving on Wed for California and wont be back till the 26th. Keep me informed of opportunity presents itself in the future.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Dave,

Not sure if you are planning to go still or not but I put together a group from VASportsmen.com to go down. It will be my 4th year going down. Were heading down Feb 27th.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts