The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at a 05 Kawasaki Brute force 750. Anyone have any knowledge about the year and machine. Pro's or con's I'm looking for information before I consider purchasing. It has low miles and hours.

·
Registered
829 Posts
good quad from what everyone says that has one. good power and handling. not sure but some come with a straight axle and others independant. If you want a sport ride the straight axle is the way to go if you want comfort good to have the independant. One negative I don't like is the racks on the quad. I prefer a flat rack or one without tubes, but that can be fixed with an after market box.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I had a brute force with IRS and prairie without. You can not go wrong with this bike. The poet is great. The v-twin is highly rated and it is a good buy

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
I have a 2008 brute force 750i. I used to have a Prairie 700. The bike you are looking at is somewhere between the two. Prairie was carborated with a solid rear axle and my Brute Force is fuel injected with an IRS. I loved the prairie and have been very happy with the brute so, in my opinion, you can't go wrong. The v-twin has a lot of power.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I ride an 05 Brute Force - one thing to check is have they replaced the tie rod ends - mine was covered by a factory recall.. so the price was covered.. and boy do they like gas - but what so you expect with 750cc motor..

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Boat Capt, Thanks for that, I will ask. The guy I might purchase from worked at a Kawasaki dealer so I would hope that that was taken care of but I will be sure to find out. I've heard that it is a gas hog but as you said most of the larger engines are. Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts