The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
14,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
or was I the only one that didn't have a gps. Got back 330am from my little trip to florida. First time I used the the gps I bought, wow that thing was nice. My girlfriend couldn't keep her hands off of it, I said Honey please don't squeeze the Garmin.

·
Registered
9,648 Posts
Me too.There is no cell phone or any modern electronic crap in my possesion.Those GPS.s make me laugh.Out here in the country they send everyone way out of their way and are NEVER the easy or right way to get to where they are goin.You all can keep em.I,ve been gettin along so far w/out em and don,t need or want em.

·
Super Moderator
28,946 Posts
good ole boy said:
There is no cell phone or any modern electronic crap in my possesion.
Except the one you're typing on?

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
No GPS. Have a cell phone, but it still the old flipopen type. It stays in the car all the time, except when I go hunting. Then it comes with me.

·
Registered
52,307 Posts
Miami Dolphins cheerleaders.......welcome back , we were about ready to shut down if you didnt return soon....

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
BcozHunter said:
good ole boy said:
There is no cell phone or any modern electronic crap in my possesion.
Except the one you're typing on?
That there is going to leave a deep deep gash and a nasty scar.

·
Registered
8,133 Posts
good ole boy said:
Me too.There is no cell phone or any modern electronic crap in my possesion.Those GPS.s make me laugh.Out here in the country they send everyone way out of their way and are NEVER the easy or right way to get to where they are goin.You all can keep em.I,ve been gettin along so far w/out em and don,t need or want em.

http://youtu.be/awmaDhKwU-8

1 - 20 of 25 Posts