The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm heading down to Chester County for a week and would like to find some good places to eat. I have a couple restaurants picked out but figured someone on here might know a lesser known place. Thanks

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll be staying in Concordville but willing to drive up to an hour if need be. Looking for anything but Hoity Toity!

·
Registered
9,265 Posts
I'm a big fan of 2 stones pub, and they have a location in Kennett Square. Half Moon Inn there is good too, wild game burgers and a wide selection of beer. I usually go to the one in Newark, though. West Chester has a number of good places, too. Doc MacGrogan's Oyster House, or Iron Hill is always good...

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Yes 2 stones is very good! One of my favs that I visit often. Lots of good craft beer! Also victory brewpub just opened in Kennett Square, I was there Monday night. There is a good Italian place, Pescatores, off 202 near Concordville. Very good English style pub is The Whip, I beleive that is in Unionville. That would be a very scenic drive thru some beautiful horse farms!

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
I 2nd Hanks, just make sure to take cash, last I was there they still don't take cards. If you want Hoyty toyty, I highly recommend Mendenhall Inn.

If you want to see some country, Western CC has lots of "non chain" places. Two of my Favorites are MR. E's, close to the intersection of 82 and 340, other is a little further west, White horse tavern is about another 15 minutes up rt. 340

1 - 11 of 11 Posts