The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone suggest any good online sites for shopping for hunting supplies such as clothing and other gear? Looking for quality stuff at a good price. Thanks

Vince

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
I've always been partial to Roger's Sporting Goods. MidwayUSA has pretty good sales fairly often, and Amazon has everything, and 75% of the time has the best price. I've also shopped Sportsman's Guide, but steer clear of their Guide Gear brand clothing.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
I've always been partial to Roger's Sporting Goods. MidwayUSA has pretty good sales fairly often, and Amazon has everything, and 75% of the time has the best price. I've also shopped Sportsman's Guide, but steer clear of their Guide Gear brand clothing.
This

·
Super Moderator
7,757 Posts
Camofire can be good. I use it a lot, but always, always, always check their pricing before ordering.

Sometimes it's a killer price, truly. Sometimes it's nothing special. Just check first.

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Vince, I'd check the manufacturer outlet sites for scent-lok and under armor. You can get some great deals on well made hunting clothes. Cabelas brand clothing is also top notch and can be purchased at reasonable prices when they are on sale. Cabelas has a great life time warranty on their brand, however, I don't know if Bass Pro's acquisition will change that.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
I use camofire too but look at it a lot but don't order often. I do think they have decent deals. It seems like it is products that have been discontinued or just didn't sell that well at a regular retailer. I think they sell more western style hunting gear. I also use ebay for certain things like base layers and gadgets (tools, scopes, calls, etc.).

If you have a specific brand that you like, some have outlets on their websites where they unload surplus. I have also gotten some good deals being on the email list for some companies or seeing alerts on forums. For example, KUIU just had a 10 hour sale where their backpacks were 30 percent off.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have the camofire app, too. I wish they'd make it work better, but it does its job.

Ebay, check for auctions for used stuff were people use stuff maybe once or closeout deals

Amazon-decent pricing

Rok slide forum and archery talk classifieds have tons of listings some used some new but good prices.

Iv also seen goid deals on gandermountain retun tables and have heard cabelas bargen cave at the store is great

·
Super Moderator
7,757 Posts
I get to Cabela's pretty often, as I live very close to it.

The Cave used to be fantastic. It isn't so much so anymore.

Ebay can work, but you need a LOT of patience, as bid snipers will be in full force on most stuff.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts