The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Apparently, there's this obscure NFL rule stating that the Super Bowl must still be played even in the event that the Pittsburgh Steelers aren't in it.

But hey, at least Coldplay will be there.

·
Registered
19,611 Posts
Oh.....I thought there was a college game on since everyone it's saying some guy named Cam Newton was going to get schooled.

·
Registered
12,163 Posts
I hope you are right. I appreciate Cam's skills and the celebrations don't bother me, but I have a problem with what comes out of his mouth hole. I would like to see age and experience (Manning) beat the snot out of youth and dumb statements (Newton).

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
After years of carrying defenses that couldn't stop a good high school team, it was fitting that Manning's D carried him for one final ride.

·
Registered
39,595 Posts
Once again, defenses win championships.

I guess the NFL rules makers will be busy trying to put in new rules to further handcuff defenses for next season.

·
Registered
20,461 Posts
I agree that the halftime show was pretty sucky, but I've come to the understanding that they will always feature acts that they believe appeal to the masses. In other words, it's ALWAYS going to be crap.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Zepplin could pull off a 12 minute show for the right price. It would be better if Bonzo were available, though.

·
Registered
12,163 Posts
Birch812 said:
Oh.....I thought there was a college game on since everyone it's saying some guy named Cam Newton was going to get schooled.
And he sure did. He looked uninspired in the game and in the post game interview he acted like a petulant 10 year old who lost a spelling bee to the class president. The hoodie, the semi-cooperative answers and then the abrupt departure were childish and classless. Along with the Doritos baby commercial I will remember Cam's lack of performance most of all.

·
Registered
5,037 Posts
Birch812 said:
He was schooled alright, by Professor's Miller and Ware!

·
Banned
19,532 Posts
jimsdad said:
....Along with the Doritos baby commercial ....
Ha! Great commercial!! And it got the Feminist organizations all rowled up because it treated a fetus like a human! Love it!!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
jimsdad said:
Birch812 said:
And he sure did. He looked uninspired in the game and in the post game interview he acted like a petulant 10 year old who lost a spelling bee to the class president. The hoodie, the semi-cooperative answers and then the abrupt departure were childish and classless. Along with the Doritos baby commercial I will remember Cam's lack of performance most of all.
I'll remember him for tucking his tail on the fumble!!
SUPERMAN doesn't TURTLE

1 - 19 of 19 Posts