The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,798 Posts
You are so in the wrong state for that. The only thing that Philly and Pittsburgh fans can ever agree on is a mutual hate for the Cowboys. Across the state, we were all pleased that Jerry Jones was forced to paint the Steelers logo on his giant display of extravagance and excess.
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
6,669 Posts
Even down here in San Antonio, many people hate the Cowboys, and this is where they practice in the summer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,577 Posts
A fan since '67...the Ice Bowl against Green Bay got me hooked. Got to admit it hasn't been the same since Tex sold the team and Tom Landry got the boot. Just can't shake the lone star I guess....Oh, and being a Dallas fan...them Steelers and Eagles (along with the "Deadskins) are at the bottom of my list!


Muab Dib
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was happy when the steelers got there butts beat 7-34. and when Ben Rottenburgers got beat. i know Cowboys lost but not as bad a Steelers. im glad to know I'm not the only Cowboys fan Muad Dib.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
982 Posts
Muab Dib said:
A fan since '67...the Ice Bowl against Green Bay got me hooked. Got to admit it hasn't been the same since Tex sold the team and Tom Landry got the boot. Just can't shake the lone star I guess....Oh, and being a Dallas fan...them Steelers and Eagles (along with the "Deadskins) are at the bottom of my list!


Muab Dib
I enjoyed the Baltimore Colts vs Dallas game in the 70's in Baltimore. Big Johnny Unitas had the victory. Great game if you remember.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,577 Posts
The Cowboy/Colt game at old Memorial Stadium I remember (sitting on the 50 yd. line mind you) the 'boys whipped the Colts pretty good. Don't remember too much about the game except that every time the 'boys scored I had to keep my mouth shut! I was in enemy territory!


Muab Dib
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,394 Posts
My two favorite teams are Dallas, and whoever is playing Pittsburgh at the time.


Been a Cowboy fan ever since I knew what a football was.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
982 Posts
Muab Dib said:
The Cowboy/Colt game at old Memorial Stadium I remember (sitting on the 50 yd. line mind you) the 'boys whipped the Colts pretty good. Don't remember too much about the game except that every time the 'boys scored I had to keep my mouth shut! I was in enemy territory!


Muab Dib
I don't remember much from the 70's.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,651 Posts
Does rooting against the cowgirls make me a fan?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,940 Posts
quackmaster4 said:
Been a Cowboy fan ever since I knew what a football was.
Same with my buddy. He was attracted to the Star on the helmet at age two. His mom said he would just stare at it when he saw them on TV. 40 years later and he's still drawn to shiney objects.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,452 Posts
quackmaster4 said:
My two favorite teams are Dallas, and whoever is playing Pittsburgh at the time.


Been a Cowboy fan ever since I knew what a football was.
Im the same way. My third favorite team is whoever is playing the Eagles
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
13,401 Posts
I have a soft spot for the Cowboys. When I was in my teens I wasn't reall in to football and some friends started inviting me over to watch the games. They were Cowboys fans and the year was 1992. It was a very easy year to begin following the Cowboys and they were my favorite team for a few years before I lost touch with those guys and got married. Then I started following the Eagles with my wife. I probably just should have stayed with the 'Boys?
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top