The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39,594 Posts
Well, Mayweather is gonna earn 150 million and Pacquiao is gonna earn 100 million so I'd say both are gonna win. Oh, Comcast and Showtime are gonna win too.

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
and the mgm grand, and the promoters, and the ticket scalpers. in reality both fighters are close to past prime. but im going with mr P in 11

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
I'm a much bigger fan of Manny's style, but Mayweather impresses the judges more. I think Mayweather by decision, unfortunately.

·
Registered
19,611 Posts
I would have rather seen this fight 2 years ago but both will still put on a show.
One guy will walk away with a boatload of cash and two titles, the other will get a boatload of cash and just walk away. Winner may hang around for another couple fights but the loser will retire.
This fight should go the distance and if it goes to the judges Mayweather will get the nod.
Would not be surprised to see Manny living in the presidential palace in Quezon City someday.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Manny has to knock him out. He also has to be patient, and wait for his chance, which, with Mayweather, will be very fleeting.

·
Registered
6,866 Posts
There is so much concern about concussions in football and hockey etc.

And here's a sport where concussion is the goal.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
atr said:
I was a little distressed Thursday when I saw how much bigger mayweather was
It's distressing to me to see how big he is for his division, yet has 2 knockouts since 2007.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts