The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
18,920 Posts
He's back! No, wait...he's gone....hey wait, he's back....no...no...he's gone, again!

so long, bye-bye, ciao, adios, hasta la vista, Arrivederci, ta-ta, sad to see you go...NOT :waving::wave::Clap_zpsb2b1fe37:

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
You heard it here first. With the agent he has, he's going to be the first to sue the NFL for CTE while alive. Rosenhaus ain't giving up that payday for awhile and they can point to the Burfict hit as evidence.

I dont belive it, but someone was going to do it.

Reactions: Steeltrap

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
His family said he was always a self centered angry nit wit.

Reactions: bohunr

·
Registered
11,259 Posts
can`t believe that someone of his athletic ability can end up the way he did ,amazing
The problem is not his ability its his morals.

BTW I don't think the Pats care about his morals but they had to put on a good show. Belichick is probably fuming.

Reactions: octagon and bohunr

·
Super Moderator
5,157 Posts
I wonder if the hit he took from V. Burfict in the 2016 Wild Card game screwed him up. It seems his crazy antics increased exponentially in 2017. I went back and watched that play again....he really got his bell rung in that game.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
I wonder if the hit he took from V. Burfict in the 2016 Wild Card game screwed him up. It seems his crazy antics increased exponentially in 2017. I went back and watched that play again....he really got his bell rung in that game.
I listened to a list of the stuff he pulled clear back through high school. I think he was always trouble we just didn't here about it.

·
Registered
18,920 Posts
he's trash !! so are a lot of pro sports players. they get arrested, get a big break on the sentence and they are still allowed to play.

thats the message these pro teams are sending to our children that play sports. no consequences for their actions !!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts