The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wouldn't be surprised if the Rooneys release him now. I just read a report of him in a domestic dispute in January. If they release him are the Steelers still on the hook for his Salary for 2019?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Unless he violates his contract, yes. Who knows what the verbiage is pertaining to contract rules. I would assume a felony would make contract become void but domestic dispute I doubt violates terms of contract.

·
Registered
9,108 Posts
Without being charged and no video evidence he is safe. So sick of the drama with Bell and Brown. It’s all that’s ever discussed anymore. Last year it was all about Bell and what’s going to happen with him. Now it’s Brown . The only end to this is them finally moving on to another team.

·
Banned
2,482 Posts
I don't think he was arrested or charged.
Neither was Hunt in Kansas city. They had video and it didn't matter what lead up to the encounter or even that the police were there and viewed it and still chose not to charge him at all. Just the accusation of domestic violence can get you cut!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Neither was Hunt in Kansas city. They had video and it didn't matter what lead up to the encounter or even that the police were there and viewed it and still chose not to charge him at all. Just the accusation of domestic violence can get you cut!

Yes when you're still on your rookie contract and not making 10's of millions of dollars.

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Without being charged and no video evidence he is safe. So sick of the drama with Bell and Brown. It’s all that’s ever discussed anymore. Last year it was all about Bell and what’s going to happen with him. Now it’s Brown . The only end to this is them finally moving on to another team.
I hear ya. We heard more about Brown and the Steelers drama more than the superbowl coverage. If you didnt follow sports you would have never know the superbowl was happening.

·
Registered
9,108 Posts
I hear ya. We heard more about Brown and the Steelers drama more than the superbowl coverage. If you didnt follow sports you would have never know the superbowl was happening.
One of my little joys in life is listening to sports talk radio to and from work. Especially when it comes to the Steelers. All they ever talk about anymore is Bell and Brown and I can’t even enjoy it. After the draft is over and then hockey season the airwaves will be dominated by Pirate talk. Think I would rather listen to carpet cleaning commercials all day then endure listening to how bad the Pirates are and how they don’t spend any money.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts