Registered
3,679 Posts
Thanks 25, figured as much.

Reactions: bohunr

·
Super Moderator
26,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
It doesn't matter when you signed the application or check. As long as they don't get it before that round starts you are good.

Dick Bodenhorn
My check and application for this round were both signed a week ago, when I thought the first unsold round was last week. I saw the correct date when I was checking the remaining tags for the WMU of choice, and mailed them yesterday.

·
Registered
16,981 Posts
i sent my first round tag to erie county,for 1B mailed it in Friday, got awarded on Wednesday. i sent my second round tag to a different county treasurer for 1B this past Friday and was awarded this morning. some treasurers are just doing their job and others are not.

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
I got my second round 2F awarded at 7:16 this morning.

It pays to use a County Treasurer that takes it seriously.

Dick Bodenhorn
It sure does, 7:49 AM! I'm a convert.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
My second round tags (yes tags) were mailed Friday afternoon, awarded 10:18 this morning (3C and 5C).
Gotta love the efficiency of a certain County Treasurer :cool:
And my first round tags just hit my mailbox.

·
Super Moderator
26,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Not yet showing any award for this round.
My first round tag wasn't awarded until Wednesday. One would think I'd have been smarter and sent this round elsewhere, but I'm not and I didn't.

·
Super Moderator
26,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
For most units you will good any day this week and probably even much longer for all but a few units.

Dick Bodenhorn
I'm not too worried. Heck, I'm not worried at all. My first choice WMU is just over 5k tags left, and my second two are still in double digit thousands. I'm pretty well covered already for the areas I plan to hunt this year, but having that additional tag to expand out some won't hurt any.

·
Registered
501 Posts
7:51 for mine & both boys this morning. Had to mail on Thursday to get them there for today though. I'll add a 2B tag here before too long and I'll be set for wherever & whenever I end up wondering here at home.

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
i still havent been awarded my elk tag...maybe i should have sent that to Elk county too ;)
Let me know how that works out for you. :)

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
I got my second round 2F awarded at 7:16 this morning.

It pays to use a County Treasurer that takes it seriously.

Dick Bodenhorn
Hah, for the last few years I have been sending second round apps to Elk, because as it's been said, they take it seriously, and they do. So Thursday eve I dropped off my envelope in the box in front of the Jim Thorpe PO, figuring it would get to Ridgeway by Saturday or Monday. So I just checked and my 2nd round tag for 4C was awarded, by the Carbon County treasurer!. The postal clerk just put my envelope in with all the others for Carbon apparently. I knew it was addressed correctly 'cause I checked it 10 times. And for the first time in my history Carbon came through.

61 - 80 of 90 Posts