The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
7,391 Posts
Been meaning to since Friday, but just keeps slipping my mind. I'll have to get a MO on my way home from the flea market this morning and get it in the mail.

·
Registered
7,680 Posts
Yep...got all 4 tags back already! They sure are quick this year. Filled out the other 6 apps for next round.

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
I get a chuckle every year at the "doe license frenzy"....It's like if the application isn't in the mail by Friday night the world is gonna come to an end..I'll send for mine next week and still get one...No pressure....No hurry....Same result.

·
Super Moderator
26,657 Posts
I didn't even get my PA license yet

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
The pgc is still in kill all the deer mode...so it's not a big deal the first round or the second in 2D.
They will get there donation soon enough from me.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Big Ken said:
I get a chuckle every year at the "doe license frenzy"....It's like if the application isn't in the mail by Friday night the world is gonna come to an end..I'll send for mine next week and still get one...No pressure....No hurry....Same result.
Not hard to tell you aren't applying for a 2G tag.

·
Banned
4,279 Posts
Big Ken said:
It takes no more effort to send app in the weekend before or a week later...all the same IMHO.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts