The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
I'm not much on watching posted video's, but this one I watched. I sent the link to alot of family, friends, and others who are on both sides. This one needs to be watched, and then sent out, over, and over, and over.

Thank you for posting!

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
After watching that, I would not want to be around any of them with a weapon, they haven't a clue on the proper way to handle a weapon.

When they stop making violent movies, then maybe I will take them a little more seriously.

Still not budging on my 2nd amendment rights.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Does not matter how the are with guns. We are not going to have to worry about the 2nd amendment being changed politicians know it is dropping there ratings. Instead gun owners will not be seeing ammo for many semi autos on shelves. It will be available to military, law enforcement, etc. only.

·
Super Moderator
12,804 Posts
Alpine Shooter said:
Does not matter how the are with guns. We are not going to have to worry about the 2nd amendment being changed politicians know it is dropping there ratings. Instead gun owners will not be seeing ammo for many semi autos on shelves. It will be available to military, law enforcement, etc. only.
and the criminals....

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Correct but they will not be taking your AR, you just will have to find ammo. A friend who goes to Washington told me semi auto type ammo will be like finding 5mm 10 years ago. Call ammo companies and ask them why there holding so much ammo back maybe they will answer you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts